One of the largest off-road industry shows in the country, the Unlimited Off-Road American Show & Expo roars into the Kentucky Exposition Center June 1-3 in South Wing C and Lots B, V and W.
The Unlimited Off-Road American Show & Expo (UOR) showcases a huge collection of off-road companies, parts, equipment, gear and experts. Events focus on off-road racing, rock crawling, trail riding, sand sports, motorcycles, UTVs and ATVs, adventure camping and more. Visitors discover the latest products and innovations, get first-hand experience on demo rides, and meet professionals who live the off-road lifestyle.
Crowd daily favorites include:
- BFGoodrich Jeep Drives: Take a BFGoodrich Jeep on a specially designed off-road course
- Five-Acre Obstacle Course: bring 4×4 vehicle and tackle jumps, climbs, a mud pit and more
- Show & Shine Contest: show off vehicle and compete for cash prizes
- Racer Lounge: meet the racers
- Garage and Live Build: watch skilled technicians at work
- Over 200+ exhibitors: see new products, save with special deals
Show hours are:
- Friday, June 1, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, June 3, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(Sunday events feature a swap meet and trail riding)
Purchase tickets online at uorshow.com/ky. Prices* are:
Adults in advance Adults at the door
$15 for a one-day pass $20 for a one-day pass
$20 for a three-day pass $35 for a three-day pass
*There is a small processing fee.
Children ten and under are free. Additional packages and discounts are available online. Parking at the Kentucky Exposition Center is $8 per vehicle and $20 per bus.
For more information and a complete schedule, visit uorshow.com/ky.